Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas from Wyoming!

Christmas Wyoming Style




The Christmas presents are all opened and the critters are lounging under the tree. Dinner is...well, still thawing while snow flies outside the kitchen window. It's Christmas, Wyoming style.

It's a beautiful day  in the Rockies--cold, brisk and white. Welcome to Wyoming!

I'd like to wish all a very Merry Christmas. May this day that we remember the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ and all He has done for us be blessed and beautiful.



As we look forward to the future and 2017, I have hope. Is it in this world? No. My hope is in the Almighty. And no matter what I may face I know that I will never have to face it alone or with my own feeble strength. I have a Warrior to help wage the battles of this world...even the ones of my own making as well as a Mediator to trod on holy ground where I cannot...yet.

Christmas is a reminder that God shed His glory to don simple clothes...skin. Not to condemn but to liberate. Not to join mankind but pay for the judgment of all.

So, when you offer gifts to one another on Christmas, think of the amazing gift God gave to all in Jesus Christ.

He paid the price for your sins on a cross on Calvary. Do you know Jesus as your Savior today?

I do and I'd like to wish all from the folds of the Lord a very Merry Christmas.

In Christ,

Renee

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post on Christmas Day. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, Ann. May Go bless you and yours. :)

      Delete

Please leave your email as well as your name if you are entering a giveaway. After all, if you win, I need to let you know!