Woohoo! Bringing in the New Year with a Book Signing and Presentation



Book Signing and Author Presentation


Date: January 29, 2016


Place: Weston County Library

25 W. Main St. 

Newcastle, WY 82701


Time: 1:00pm - 5:00pm








Renee will be at the Weston County Library in Newcastle, Wyoming on January 29, 2016 between 1:00pm - 5:00pm to sign books and talk about her unique blend of writing...suspense, mystery, and romance she coins Rugged Christian Fiction.

The book signing begins at 1:00pm. Limited supplies of paperback versions of her books will be on hand at a discounted price of $12.00 each. First come, first serve so please arrive early if you wish to purchase a copy. Checks are accepted with a photo ID, Cash is preferred. No credit cards, please.

The author presentation starts at 4:00pm and will include a Q&A session. Want to know how to become an author? Curious about publishing? Critiquing? Ask away!

Go to the following sites for details:






Have questions? No problem. Contact Renee at faithwalker007@gmail.com











Comments

  1. I'm so excited about this! The New Year has arrived with a bang. The Lord has really put it on my heart to pray for the enlightenment of His people and the world. And what a way to continue to show His love and hope to those in need of it...by showing it in the stories I write. :)
    Thank You, Father!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Renee, on the signing and presentation. Also, I am encouraged with what God has wanted you to pray for. I feel He wants me to stand strong, read and grow in His word and pray for continued strength to lean on Him. ~RJS

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the things that the Lord has laid on my heart to be in prayer about is my pastor and other pastors are committed to taking a stand preaching the Word in a time when they are being pressured to preach a social gospel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fawn,
    I will be praying for you in your expedition! It's an amazing thing to experience when we let go and let God. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ann!
    What an awesome reminder, not only for us but those in the pulpit. Social gospel is definitely the easy way out, isn't it? I respect those who stand in the fire and preach the Truth. Thanks for your prayers and I will add my own.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email as well as your name if you are entering a giveaway. After all, if you win, I need to let you know!

Popular Posts