Thursday, November 26, 2015

A Thanksgiving Note


A Thanksgiving Note

to My Readers




Today is Thanksgiving Day. It's an important holiday in America but not just for the historical significance to this great land. It's a day to ponder the gifts and challenges which have been given, acknowledge people placed along the path (for better or worse), and say "thank you" for all.

I can honestly say that running this blog this last year, I've experienced the gamut of emotions. Inspirational Moments lives up to its name. I'm grateful for every person who has left a bit of their heart and soul for you, my readers.

As I meander my way toward 2016, I read the Word of God each morning and see the chaos in the world. But no matter what, the burning desire to spread the Good News remains. It's why I continue to write and post, interview and review.

I do it for you, the readers. And this day, I'd like to say thank you.

May God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand.

Happy Thanksgiving.

In Christ,

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your email as well as your name if you are entering a giveaway. After all, if you win, I need to let you know!