Follow Me




Tweet this, pin that, join here, follow there…

Social media’s enough to drive a person batty. I mean, really crazy. Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest… As much as I use it, you’d think I’d be comfortable with it… NOT. I guess I would if it wouldn’t be for the habitual urges of certain entities to constantly modify their forums.

You know what I mean, right? I should be used to it by now. I mean it’s almost as bad as Wyoming weather! The old saying, “don’t worry, if you don’t like it, wait awhile, it’ll change” could apply to Facebook.

I think it’s a boredom thing. What do I mean? They’re bored with how it’s going, so they tweak it. Twitter’s even joining the crowd now. Pinterest followed right along several months ago. Now, I have to admit, these sites haven’t been as bad. Just a few tweaks here and there. Even with Twitter’s major overall, no big meltdowns have occurred.

So…what do I do?

Oh, I still tweet, post, and pin. Through it all, I keep writing and blogging. After all, the Lord promises me His Word doesn’t come back void. And when social media decides to change the rules again, I’ll adapt a little bit more, but I won’t give up.

Don’t give up! Keep going. Spread the Word.


Isaiah 55:11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.


photo credit: Book Worm Laser & Design via photopin cc

Comments

  1. I drives me crazy. I still feel like I can't figure it all out after using it for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I just get used to the new rules and poof! They change. I guess that's one thing we CAN count on about social media...change. LOL

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave your email as well as your name if you are entering a giveaway. After all, if you win, I need to let you know!

Popular Posts