The Storm of Life



Psalm 18:2  The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

This weekend was painful. My husband decided to give himself a concussion as well as assess his skin’s capacity to handle needlework on two separate occasions. After long hours in the emergency room and a few more in the urgent care clinic, I brought him home with a dozen stitches, funky vision, and a wicked headache.
As I watched the man I loved late into the night, I praised the Lord. My husband was alive. He still had his eyesight. So many things could have gone so much worse. The Almighty had not only delivered my wonderful man from a horrible fate but had seen me through a long, emotional weekend.
Thank you, Lord for showing me Your wonderful provision and glorious love. You have once again given me the power and strength to withstand the storms of life. You are my rock, my fortress, my deliverer. In You, I will find salvation and joy. Amen.

In Christ,

Renee

Comments

Popular Posts