The Weak Christian

Have you ever thought that there is absolutely no way that you can do it?  That there is no way you can get through another day?  You wake up to the alarm clock, one more sunrise, or pain and you say, “No way, Lord.  Not again.  I don’t have it in me to do this anymore.”   I have been there.
When I find myself at this point, I turn my eyes to Jesus.  He reminds me that I am not alone. 

2Cor 12:9  And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
I realize that being weak is not such a terrible thing.  I pray and begin to feel His power seep into my bones.   The fatigue vibrates in my toes but soon it gets replaced by energy from my soul.  Christ works a miracle! 
Oh, I repeat this prayer monthly, weekly, and sometimes, at the end of my work schedule, daily but God is faithful.  He answers it, lifts me up, and rests His power upon me to see me through the day.
I love the Lord with all my heart and am so thankful for all He does for me.  I am not ashamed to admit that I am a weak Christian.  I need the power and strength of Christ to get through each day.  Praise God, He gives it to me!

Your turn.

In Christ,

Renee
Photo courtesy of © Lisafx and Stock Free Images

Comments

Popular Posts